The 124th Cavalry Regimental Ball will be held November 5, 2016 at the Hangar Hotel in Fredericksburg, Texas.
In addition to this event, informal events and activities will begin on Friday the 4th through the 6th of November.
Ideas, though not locked in are:
- Excursion to Enchanted Rock
- Hill Country Wine Tour
- Shotgun/Golf Event
- Sunday Brunch in and around the local area.
- Access to the National Museum of the Pacific War is provided for all Regimental Association Members. (Saber and Patron will receive FREE entry)
- Primary lodging will be at the Hangar Hotel, however other lodging venues are available from low/no cost for single troopers at other hotel and Bed and Breakfast locations.
- Childcare options are being explored with the intent of providing limited childcare during the ball for troopers with children.
Excitement is high for this event and seating is limited. Additional details will be posted in the days/weeks to come, but mark your calendar and get your reservations in as soon as possible for this first come, first serve event. Invitations to all Regimental Association members will be sent prior to the event.